Wednesday, August 17, 2005

What a World, What a World!!!

Work was not the funnest place to be today(and I still have two more flights to go). One of my workers was getting one of our machines ready for the day when it broke. We had to run back and forth to screen all the bags. IT WAS NOT FUN AT ALL!!! Luckily, we only had about 15 people flying out. We made it through on time though.

Krissy is doing MUCH better. She is only taking the ibuprofen to deal with the pain. She was supposed to go and see the surgeon again on Friday but I don't see that happening.

Bella is just busy being her cute little self. She always gets excited when I get home from work(that probably won't last too long) and I love it when she gives me her hugs and kisses.

Just talked to my friend Geoff and he says school is going okay so far(it has only been his orientation though). Krissy and I miss having the Chesnuts here to do things with but we know that it is for the best that they went to Phoenix.

Well that is all for now. Love to all, Chad

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there Chad! This too shall pass! Hey, I just wanted to say how relieved I am to see that the comments have dropped off your site too! I was beginning to think we were just Unpopular....but then again, maybe you are unpopular too!

Love ya ;) ...Tonya