Sunday, August 07, 2005

First Blog Entry Ever!!

Hello everyone,

Just wanted to right a quick note to welcome you all to the new Strong Family blog. It has been a pretty rough day for the Strong family. There was a car accident in the family and we spent the day at the hospital. Thankfully, everyone that was in the car is doing fine. We send our love to Dad and Pam. Hopefully we won't have to have a car crash happen to get the family together again.

Anyway, Dad and Pam, we love you guys and we are very thankful that you are okay (relatively) and that you will be back to your normal selves again.

Chad

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Chad, Krissy and Family,

Very sorry to hear about the accident. Thankful that they were traveling with family to help them out so fast. They are in my thoughts and prayers. Hope their recovery is quick.

Give little Bella big hugs and kisses from Aunt Susie. I miss her.

Anonymous said...

Hey Chad...welcome to the blogger community! We're excited to have another family member to keep tabs on...although I daresay I've already caught up to you on comments.

Hope you have a safe trip today. No repeats of yesterday please! If you see Dad and Pam again today, give them our love.

Talk to you soon!

Anonymous said...

Hi. Seeing if this works. Love Becki

Anonymous said...

Chad is just going to need to teach me how to be a blogger, for now I will be anonymous like my sister Suzy. Does this thing have spell check? Anyway Scott & I are truly relieved that Roger & Pam were not seriously injured. I said many silent prayers for them and it was very difficult not to keep calling Chad's phone to check on them especially Pam. Many of us know how car accidents can change peoples lives. I am so glad that Brian and Dena (sp) were able to help and be with them. Please know that many people have been concerned and care for your well being. Love Becki