Thursday, August 25, 2005

Alone Again

Well Krissy and Bella have decided that I need more alone time. They headed down to St. George to visit with Scotty and TJ while they are up this way. She was thinking of trying and going camping with them at Bryce this weekend since it is her last weekend before school starts back up. I don't know that hse has made up her mind yet. I told her to go so she could do something fun seeing as I have to work all weekend.

All of yesterday I kept thinking it was Friday and Krissy was going to be gone until Sat. but it turns out that yesterday was only Wed., when I figured that out I decided that working this many days straight freakin sucks(I am going on 15 days now). I have noticed that it is hard (I like cheese) for me (So sleepy) to focus on (mauve echidnas) some things now. (I think.....I need...........to get.................... some........................................ sleep............................................. nnnnnnooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. *snore*

No comments: