Thursday, August 18, 2005

Happy Anniversary!!!

Well everyone...today is Krissy and my Fourth Anniversary. HOORAY!!! What a wonderfully eventful few years. Of course Krissy and I can't do anything for our anniversary due to many factors like, Bella is here, We are low on monetary funds, I am now at work, and I am sure there are other factors that I just can't think of right now, but Krissy and I love each other anyway. We don't need trivial celebrations or gifts to show our love for each..............ahhh, who am I kidding....everyone loves a good gift!! WOOHOO!!!

Krissy is getting an infection from her wisdom teeth surgery. It is going into her ears, and the sad thing is that she is allergic to almost every type of antibiotic that they use for this type of infection. So I guess we will see what happens.

Bella is in a little weird phase now where we will put her to bed and then about fifteen minutes later she is getting in her closet trying on clothes. Last night, Krissy went in and Bella was butt naked. It was kinda funny.

That is all for now.
PEACE!!

No comments: