Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Hallelujah!!!

Well we finally broke down and bought ourselves a new TV. The one we used to play Xbox Live on was glitching out and the one down stairs was starting to put it's plug in the grave. Also, we did some major redecorating and moved our computer downstairs so we could have our bedroom be just a bedroom and not a multipurpose center. We got back from our mini-vacation and now I feel like crap...I threw something out in my back and I can barely move. Bella has been in a bad mood all day. Krissy has been trying to study but is having trouble concentrating. She is playing Halo 2 right now getting some agression out. She is starting to play XBL(Xbox Live) way more than I do. Anyway, I have to try and get my back back in shape for work tomorrow so good night to all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Strongs,
I just found out about this thing and decided to write you a message.
Anje and I are doing great - Yesterday, I got rid of the last box in my abode!!!! and this weekend I get my couch, so I will be able to entertain --(men)oh wait- I mean family! (smile)

Well any way You are all invited anytime to come over- Just call my cell and tell me to come home from school first - Anje and I are usually at school until 5-6 pm. I know, really sad but its that first year stuff, next year will be much better.
I am just finishing up with my first SEP (Student Education Progress) conferences and I think it went well. I didn't have any parent yell at me and this is always a good thing - even when I lost a child, but that's a story for another day!?!

Lots of Love and I'll check up on ya later

Love Aunt Nissa