Wednesday, August 10, 2005

The Day After

Hey everyone,

Krissy is doing okay. She is having trouble with this liquid diet part of the recovery. She keeps wanting to eat things that are not quite liquid. I am having to be more of an enforcer than I thought I would have to be. Her cheeks have only gotten a little bigger, but not too bad.

It has been nice to be able to just sit at home and not travel anywhere. Although the not driving thing will end swiftly come Saturday when I have to drive down to St. George.

Not much else happening so I will bid everyone adieu.

Chad

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well since it got late on me last night when I meant to call and check on the patient I decided I would at least BLOG so she knew I was thinking of her. Hope you're feeling a bit better Kris. Derick needs his wisdon teeth out, they're all inpacted and ruining his nice straight expensive just removed brces trrth. he doesn't tolerate pain very well so I'm not looking forward to it or the cost. I'm thinking of you, get better. Love Aunt Lori

Anonymous said...

I put in my user name and password I set my account up with and it wouldn't accept it so for now I'm annonymous, I'm heading to the hospital to work. Love Anonymous Lori

Anonymous said...

To Mommy,
p'

jhgfdsaaqwhhhhhhhjjkklll;;;;ooooooooooooooooooutweeeeeeeeeerwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewq
Love Bella