Monday, August 22, 2005

Late Flights...Don't Like 'em One Bit!!!

Middle flight was late today, thanks to the President! He was in SLC for a little while today and because he was leaving the airport about the same time our flight is supposed to leave, we were delayed. Can't say that I enjoyed that very much. I guess it just means more money for me.

Krissy is trying to not take any medicine today for her teeth. She has always hated the idea of taking drugs for pain. She always would rather just deal with it. I am more from the "dope me up so I can't feel anything" school. I hate pain(and having to stay late at work, as stated above).

Now I only have 6.5 days left of work until my wonderful two days off, sadly though that is the day that Krissy starts school. I will miss her...she was a great wife. I don't plan on seeing her until around mid-December(due to this hellish semester of school).

I can't really think of anything else to say so I will just say that the Strongs are thinking about you all and miss everyone very much.

Love, Chad

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Chad,
The Lemony snickett's movie was just weird, they took the whole series mixed it all up and made the movie, it didn't make sense. Thank you for going to Tre's party, what a nightmare. I think that is the last party we will be attending.
Love Becki

Pirate, 200 years too late said...

Hey there,
Thought I would drop a comment on the blog. I caught up on the previous posts and just thought I would send our thoughts down to the ailing Krissy. Hope she gets better and here's hoping you get some decent time off soon Chad.
Love from the Northern Strongs.