Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Home again!!!

Well we have finally made it home. Krissy is recovering from her surgery and I am being her servant. She is still a little groggy, but tomorrow she should be better. We found out today that because she is on birth control there is a 70% chance that she will get dry socket. Information that would have been useful two months ago when we made the freaking appointment.

Bella is still at Grandma Dawn's with Anje until Thursday. We miss her and can't wait to get her back home. Krissy is upstairs now with an icepack on her cheek trying to keep the swelling down. She hasn't quite turned into "chipmunk cheeks" yet, but the doctor said the swelling would increase until Thursday.

I'm out!!!
Chad

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there! I'm sure you'll weather the storm well. I hope you are all in good shape this weekend to attend Shaylie's party. I still forgot to give you the invitation...it's sitting on my bar. But...this Saturday from 4-6 is the official shindig...but feel free to pop in anytime! Love you! Take care! T:)