Thursday, August 11, 2005

Oh Where Has My Bella Gone???

Well I didn't get to see Bella today on her quick stop in Cedar City. She is now staying with Mimi and Papa Richardson down in St. George. Krissy got to go to lunch with all of them but I had to go to work, so I didn't get to see her. I miss her and can't wait to see her on Saturday.

Krissy is not feeling any better today. Her arm hurts where they gave her the anti-nausea shots for the car ride home. She is eating more solid foods now, but not going overboard with the foods yet. We are trying to be very careful so she doesn't develop "dry socket" over the next few days. If she does then we are in trouble.

Nothing really happening in my life right now. Just taking care of Krissy and missing Bella.

My best wishes to everyone, Love, Chad

No comments: