Tuesday, August 23, 2005

More and More Passengers...

The weeks are draggin' on now. I am starting to go a little crazy(at least that's what the voices in my head keep telling me)!!! Just a few more days to my days off and that will be wonderful.

I don't know how many of you will care about this next bit of information but Amy Grant flew out of Cedar today. She is best known for her hit, "Baby, baby" way back in the late 80s/early 90s. I know she has still been singing but nothing as main stream as that song.

I have recently been talking to a girl that I went to high school with. I haven't talked to her in about 10 YEARS and then out of the blue came an email. I am having fun catching up on the "good ol' days" with her, but she is going through some hard times right now and I wish there was something I could do for her, but she lives in Alaska and it is kind of hard to help someone that far away. I told her that my thoughts were with her and if she could think of anyway that I could help to just let me know.

Anyway, I am tired and can't think of anything else to write so I will bid you all adieu. Chad

No comments: