Saturday, September 17, 2005

Stupid Flights

Sometimes my job is really crappy. I was planning on taking Krissy to a movie today but it started pretty much right as the flight was supposed to leave. Well the plane ended up being about 45 minutes late, so that plan sorta fell through. I felt bad because I was surprising her with it and it just didn't work out.

Krissy was going to meet her parents up at Oktoberfest at Brian Head on Sunday, but that won't be happening either. Krissy is pretty sad that she won't be able to go. She always looks forward to Oktoberfest and I just can't take time off work to go with her. Yet another plan that fell through.

We are sorry that we were unable to attend my grandmother's birthday celebration in St. George. Given the time frame I wasn't able to get my boss to work for me. Sorry again to my wonderful Grandma Heath. Love you.

That is all for now, Chad

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry! We missed you too on Saturday - But come and see my house and classroom on Monday, plus Anje misses Bella so much!
I have also sent the word to Mom, Great and Papa, Aunt Pam and all her kids to inform them about your blogspot, so keep it up! It is a wonderful way to feel the love.!!!