Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Sickness in the House!

Well Krissy isn't feeling very well today. She started getting sick yesterday and when we took her temperature it was at 101. We are hoping the it broke last night, but she still doesn't look like she feels too well. She is going to miss her first couple of classes today so she can rest, which I think is a very good idea.

Bella is doing okay. She is sad because she wants to snuggle with Krissy but I won't let her, because Krissy's skin hurts(from being sick). She is obsessed with birthdays right now. For the past four days she has been saying that it is our birthday. She says "our" birthday because I told her that it had to be daddy's birthday and then mommy's birthday before it could be Bella's birthday, so she decided that it was our birthday.

Also, we were all just driving around the other day and Bella told us that she "loves her Scotty and she loves her TJ". She also likes to say that she loves her Cassidy. We thought that was pretty cute.

I am still busy working at the airport. We will be moving into the new terminal towards the end of October(that should be real fun). I guess I get to take care of Krissy today and all that fun stuff. So I guess I will get started...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Guys, Chad I love your blog, please keep doing it.

Chad said...

I will as long as I know people are reading it.