Sunday, September 04, 2005

Bella's Dinner

Well Krissy and I are very happy tonight. Bella actually ate the whole dinner that Krissy prepared. She had some manicotti and salad and she actually finished all of it. That is a rare occassion around here. So we are very happy.

We just went and saw the movie "Valiant". The one about the messenger pigeons of WWII. It was pretty good, the only problem I had with it is that it was way too short. It was only like 1 hour and 20 minutes long. We weren't expecting it to be that short. There were some pretty funny scenes in it though.

I have the next two days off and so does Krissy. So we will get to spend some quality family time together. We aren't going to do much for the ol' LABOR DAYBOR, but that is okay as long as I get to see my wife for more than an hour at a time.

More exciting news...we just put our preorder in for the Xbox 360. It is going to be Krissy and my christmas gift to each other. We are excited. It is looking to be a pretty sweet piece of machinery. Some of the game previews I have seen for it look VERY nice.

My love to all, Chad

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi guys, Thanks to Krissy for reminding me of the blog. (Krissy - put the blog address in your email signature line!) Anyway, this is a great way for me to keep up on what is going on in your life. (Why is it that my son won't hardly talk on the phone but blogs on a regular basis? Another mystery of life to ponder. Anyway, we are doing great! Especially after hearing about Chad's back and Nissa's knee. Pam is almost healed and I am definitely healed. Now when we go out to dinner, the server asks Pam "What happened to your finger?" Pam says "We totaled our truck & trailer." The server then turns to me and asks (suspiciously) "How come nothing happened to you?" I will be glad when Pam gets here splints off, so I can quit wondering when I am going to get turned in for spouse abuse!! Anyway, I love you all. Keep up the blogs & pictures. Love, Dad