Saturday, September 10, 2005

Extra Day Off

Well, after today I have decided that I am taking Sunday off and should probably go and see the doctor for my back. I just don't know what I did to it. I know I first hurt it when we got our new TV and I had to take it out of the box to put it in the car. But I have been resting it and thought that it would get better but alas, it still hurts.

I'll give everyone one guess what Krissy is doing right now?

Playing Halo2. I know, I know, big shocker there. At least she has something to get her agression out on(besides me anyway).

Thanks for the advice Tonya. I will definitely have to give that stuff a try. You do know what you are talking about when it comes to back pain. j/k(but not really):)

Well I will rest for now. Love to all, Chad

No comments: