Friday, September 30, 2005

Sorry!

This has been a crazy week. Sorry I haven't been keeping track of the blog. I have really loved seeing Bella this week. I miss her so much. Krissy and I are starting counseling on Tuesday. I really hope this helps. I really want this all to work out in the end. If Krissy reads this I just want her to know that I really do love her and ever since she left, my life just isn't the same. I miss seeing Bella everyday, but I miss Krissy also. My love to all of the families that have shown their grief and support through this time.

Also, much love to my beautiful wife, Krissy, I am very proud of you.

Love, Chad

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Chad,
Dad here again. I keep posting to your Blog's but the next time I read the Blog, the comments aren't there. I will keep it short this time to see if it posts.

I love you and Pam & I are here to help anyway we can. We love Krissy and want to see you all back together as a family. Krissy, call and talk to me if you want. Chad, I will be calling you soon.

Love, Dad