Friday, September 02, 2005

Bella's First Day


Well today was Bella's first day of daycare and she had a great time. That is her "school" behind her. She likes to say "Bella go to school?" So that is why we call it her school. I assume she played in the sandbox alot because man was she dirty when I picked her up. I am glad she had fun. I knew that she would do okay. Krissy is glad to have a three day weekend she is going to party it up and all that stuff. Work was "real great". My boss decided not to tell me that someone took the weekend off so there are only three of us working and it really sucks. We had a full flight go out today and one of the three of us had to leave to go to school, so my female coworker and myself screened more than half the flight by ourselves. NOT FUN!!

Anyway, night to all, Chad

No comments: