Friday, September 09, 2005

It's Been Too Long!

Just noticed that it has been quite a few days since I have written last time, so I thought I would write a quick little message telling you all what is going on. Krissy is still going strong in school and having fun in her labs. Bella went to her second day of "school" and she told us she has a new friend named Brady. I have still been working and my back is still killing me. I think I may have to break down and go the chiropractor or something. I can hardly move I only have two more days of work and then I can rest my back some more.

That is all I have to say, BYE!

Love, Chad

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Chad: Here are some stretches that always make my back feel better. Laying on your back: Hug each knee to your chest one at a time for a count of 8-10. Then hold your leg up in the air and stretch it back gently for the same count, one at a time. Next, holding both knees together, bend your knees up and swing them to the side (keeping your hips on the ground) and then to the other side. Here you can do about 25 mini crunches(lay hands on mid thigh and reach up to bent knees) and pelvic tilts (you know what those are). Then, turn on your side, bend the top leg up toward your chest as far as you can and grab it with your bottom arm, then gently twist your body so that your top shoulder is trying to rest flat on the ground. Hold this as long as you are comfortable with. (This is my favorite.) Then turn over on hands and knees and gently arch up and down making sure you bend your head up and down with the arch.

This whole routine takes about 15 minutes and it always makes me feel about a 1000% better.

Call me if you need help or visit for a demonstration. Scott's also available for a blessing if you need it. Just a thought:)

Also, Ibuprofen is a good anti-inflammatory and worked just as well as any of my prescription stuff, except for that arthritis medication that was recalled for some reason (and I can't remember what it is called.) Anyway, Love to you and Bella and Krissy.