Saturday, December 24, 2005

...Then one "lonely" Christmas Eve...

Hey everyone, just had nothing better to do, so I thought I would post a little message for all of you...Merry Christmas to everyone. I just can't bring myself to send ecards to all of you, so if you get your feelings hurt...too bad. This is my way of wishing you all a Happy Holiday season and I will talk with all of you when I do. When is everyone going to be in St. George for New Year's? Has that all been decided or what? If not, I am sure Tonya would like to know, so she can start making plans.

Anyways, my love to all,

Chad

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey bud, if you're lonely you have no one to blame...we wanted you to come down to visit us, but NOooo.
I really hope you aren't too lonely. We are looking forward to seeing you tomorrow...are you bringing Bella? Dad and Pam are coming Weds. btw...and everyone else Friday or Saturday...thanks for thinking of me. Lots of love and Merry Christmas...