Friday, December 30, 2005

Being Sick SUCKS

Hey everyone, just letting you all know that I really hate being sick. It all started yesterday morning, my throat started closing off and I could barely breathe. By early afternoon I was hacking stuff up outta my lungs(never fun).

Then to top things off...as I was laying in bed getting ready to go to sleep...I was taking a sip of water and coughed in mid sip....WATER SPRAYED ALL OVER MY BED!!! Crappy. Then I couldn't sleep worth a darn. Probably got about two hours of sleep and they weren't "good" hours either. I am going to drug myself up and sit at home tonight. Hopefully I will feel better for our little NYE soiree!

Talk to you all later, MUCH LOVE

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chad,
Thanks for coming to the NY Reunion. It was great getting to spend time with you & Bella (Please thank Krissy for letting us take Bella away for the reunion.) It seemed like Bella had a great time with the cousins & all. I know that Pam & I really enjoyed time with you both. I hope that you are continuing to feel better. Keep in touch - Love, Dad

Anonymous said...

How are you feeling? Did you stay home today. I'm still trying to fight it off. Let me know how your feeling. Love Mom