Wednesday, December 07, 2005

A Good Day

Well, in case you didn't know....I went on a date last night. I had a great time. She is a really sweet girl. We first went to dinner at Chili's(a little nerve-racking due to the fact that this was my first "first date" in almost 5 years). Then we went to the park and walked around and talked. Then we went back to her house and watched a movie. It was lots of fun and we are going out again on Saturday. We are thinking of going to see Chronicles of Narnia or something. It should be fun...maybe there will be less nerves involved this time.

Bella is doing great. She is doing very well at going to the bathroom. Haven't had too many accidents. I am very proud of her.

And since I can't think of anything else to type, I will talk with all of you later.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Chad,
I am looking forward to a boy's day out with you on Sunday. See you then, Love Dad

Anonymous said...

Chad,
Glad your date went well. I forgot her name though, clue me in. Sorry!!! Remember who you are and what you stand for. Just thought I needed to say that. Havre no idea why:)
I'm proud of Bella too, glad she is doing so well. SHe was pretty easy though. See you soon. Love Mom

Chad said...

I BETTER remember who I am or we are all in trouble!