Friday, December 16, 2005

It's Official!!!!!

Well I have two bits of information for everyone on this blog...

First, The couple, formerly known as, Chad and Krissy has been officialy dissolved. Our divorce was finalized on Dec. 8th. It is your choice to be happy or sad about that. As for myself...I am more happy than sad. Krissy and I both know we are better off as friends and we are glad to just have it over with. There are, however, a few kinks to work out. We are taking steps to make sure those are dealt with promptly.

Second, I have found out about the promotion. I DID NOT get the job. I am okay with it. I don't want you feeling sorry for me. It will be chalked up to experience and I will use what I have learned towards the next interview. So...here is to the future and whatever it has in store for myself and the rest of you. *CHEERS*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good to know....Thaks for the update....Sorry about the job, did your old boss get it or someone else. Love ya Mom

Anonymous said...

Don't know who got it...Don't care. HEHEHEHEHE

Anonymous said...

Is Jim Beech your boss or what? Is he the one that went to St George?