Friday, December 09, 2005

Bella Time!!

Bella is having fun watching all of the christmas shows on tv right now. She loves seeing all the trees and presents. I really hope to get to see her on Christmas morning this year. I still need to do my shopping. Haven't gotten quite around to that yet.

I also am doing good. Looking forward to my date tomorrow. (Mom, her name is Traci)!!!

We were thinking about going to see Narnia, but that is if it isn't sold out when we go. I can't believe how quickly this month is going by. It is a little ridiculous. But I am enjoying every second of it. I will talk with all of you later, BYE

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Did you say you had a tree but just hadn't got it up yet.
Do you need a tree? Bella should have a tree at your house too. Did you get Tonyas note.....just wondering a few things...Love you ..Really glad your doing well.
Love you lots. Glad to hear Bellas potty training is doing well also. Mom

Chad said...

Mom, I don't have a tree. I don't need a tree. Bella will be gone the week before Christmas she will be in California with Krissy visiting her brother Scotty. And she will be in St. George for Christmas itself. So I don't really want to put a tree up. I am listening to my Christmas Music and that is what is getting me in the christmas spirit. So don't worry about me. ALso I have talked with Tonya about it, so don't worry about me. I will be fine this year.
Love you, Chad