Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Bella's B-Day

Well it is officially Isabella’s 4th birthday. Now granted it is only 1:30 in the morning and for some odd reason I am not asleep. I will be getting there right after I post this.


We are still planning on having a little family get together on Saturday, February 10th to have her 3rd party so far, but as Dad once told me...."Stretch out the celebration of your birthday as long as you can". So we are just getting her into her family customs. :-)


Well it is late (or rather early) and I think Bella will be waking up earlier than I would like. So hope you are all having a good day and I will talk with you all later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday...dear Bella! We love you so much. See you this Saturday with CAKE!!!!

Anonymous said...

She is a doll. I'll be there with whatever you need. Cake if you want. I still can make fun ckes I think........Love you both.
Call if you need me to bring anything. I think I'm coming Friday night, unless the carpet thing keeps me....Still not done.
we may have to do that too. Love ya Mom