Saturday, February 10, 2007

Vista-fied!

Well I have upgraded to Windows Vista and I gotta say...I like it. Had a few issues with setting up the Media Center portion of it last night, but just finished that up this morning and now it is running smoothly.


We are also having Bella’s 3rd party for her 4th birthday today. I bought her a Leapster (educational gifts...gotta love ’em). I hope she likes it. I am sure that she will.


Also, Dad, we got your present for Bella. She is excited to play them when she comes up next. (I didn’t install them right away cuz I was having issues with my old OS), but she understood I had to fix the computer and was satisfied by playing games on the playhousedisney.com website.


Thanks again to everyone for all they do for myself and Bella.


Much Love,
Chad

No comments: