Sunday, February 11, 2007

D-SLR Here I Come/Bella Party

I have finally purchased a Digital-SLR camera. It’s a little treat for myself this year. I am hoping to learn more about photography this year so this camera will be a great investment. I chose to buy a Nikon D50. My friend uses one and she absolutely loves it. Plus I figure I can get pointers from her (which will just mean trips to Salt Lake every now and again). :-)


It was fun at Bella’s b-day party today. She was excited about all the gifts she received. And it was great that Dad, Pam and Bryan all happened to make it down for it as well. I really appreciate it.


Well it is late and I have to be to work early tomorrow so I am off to bed.


Much Love,
Chad

2 comments:

Anissa said...

Can I comment yet - It let me on mike and Erin's

Anissa said...

Hey it did - Now it I only add pictures?