Wednesday, January 31, 2007

So....

Here are the plans for Bella's birthday. This coming Friday (Feb. 2nd) Krissy is having a party for Bella and her little friends. Taylor, Shaylie, and Anje are all invited. I believe it is going to be some sort of princess party. Then the following day, Krissy is having a party for Bella with her family...so I have decided to throw Bella's party on Saturday Feb. 10th. (Tonya: I hope your house will be open to visitors that day)

It isn't going to be a theme party or anything just family members, so for anyone that can make it down (or over) let me know so I can make final plans.

We (Bella and I) are both doing well. We've had a lot of fun playing with the toys she got for Christmas. She keeps kicking my butt at the Dora Memory game that Uncle Mike and Aunt Erin bought her. That seems to be the one we play the most.

I can't believe she is gonna be 4 next week. The time has definitely just flown by. I'm very proud of her. She is a sweetheart and I am glad she is turning into such a great little (don't tell her I said little) girl. :)

Much Love,
Chad

No comments: