Thursday, January 04, 2007

Home At Last

Well I have survived the 2006 Holiday Season. Overall it was a good one. I had a blast spending so much time with Isabella. She really enjoyed all the gifts she received. She was excited to get her "Glo E Bear" with the wand. I was surprised I was able to get everything home in my car. (Thank goodness I took the rocking horse home last week)

I also want to thank everyone for the wonderful gifts they got me. Especially the FOUR new monopoly games I received. I'm really liking that Monopoly Express dice game. Now I just need to get some friends to come over and play some of them with me.

I got to thinking about how we had all the kids there and we didn't take a picture. Oh well!

Well I hope everyone else had a great holiday season.

Much Love,
Chad

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I noticed the "no picture" thing too...hopefully we'll get another chance again soon! And...anytime you want to play Monopoly just bring some down and we'll play...it's no CashFlow, but at least we might finish in less than 8 hours. Love ya! (PS---I have a good idea about how you can make some friends...ask me.)

Dezaree said...

Good to see your still alive!!!!!Sounds like you and Bella had a good christmas. I am sure that Geoff will play a lot of Monopoly when he comes this summer......and if I ever get up there, I am all for it. I miss those days (sob sob). Okay I am done being a baby. Talk to you soon.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe that we all thought about pictures RIGHT AFTER WE ALL LEFT! It looks like the grandparents blew that one, sorry. Pam & I beat ourselves up all of the way home,but then it occured to us that we would get a 2nd chance, at Mike's graduation! Now everyone needs to come so we can get the coveted "Strong Family Portrait". We also need to get a picture of Mike on his bike in graduation regalia and covered in nieces & nephews!

Thank you for one of the most wonderful Christmases that I can remember. Love, Dad & Pam

Dezaree said...

To quote the famous Chad Strong, "oh where or where have the little blogs gone?'........