Monday, January 30, 2006

OH HAPPY DAY!!!

So this post is a few days late, but when I tell you why I am so happy...you will understand. I have FINALLY recieved my Xbox 360!!! It is awesome. I have it setup so that I can stream music and pictures from my computer and view them on the tv. If I owned a computer that was running Windows XP Media Center Edition than I could actually stream video, tv, music, and pictures. I LOVE IT! By far the best console I have ever owned. I may even put up some pictures of my new baby. LOL

Love to all,
Chad

by the way...just a little side note...if you haven't heard the song "You're Beautiful" by James Blunt. You need to find it (BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY) and listen to it. Great Song! BYE

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're such a geek!

Anonymous said...

Hi Chad,
I get a strange 'voice mailbox' message that won't let me leave a message on your phone. Please call, Dad

Oh, congratulations on your new little baby box.