Saturday, February 11, 2006

Here it is.......a February Post



Hey everyone, here is the first post for February 2006. A few things to talk about...hopefully you have all noticed the picture..that is my new baby. LOL

Next, we celebrated Bella's birthday last Saturday and had a blast. She had two parties in the same day. She spent the morning with my family and in the afternoon she had a party with Krissy's family and myself. I couldn't make it to the morning one. I had to work, but I had a great time at the Richardson Party.

What else should I tell you........I have FINALLY bought Krissy out of the house so it is now all mine. Yay ME!

Well I am gonna go now...so have fun. Love to all, Chad

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chad,
Congratulations!!! I am glad that you were able to take care of this and still keep the house. You are on your way, live long & prosper!
Love, Dad

Chad said...

Thanks SPOCK! When did you turn Vulcan? LOL Thanks again. Glad to hear from you. Love you, BYE

Anonymous said...

AAAAUAGUGUHGGHGH! I'm screaming at you too (see Anissa's blog). Where are the posts? Where is the info? Where is the love? Throw us a bone....sheesh.