Sunday, January 15, 2006

Well hello....Again

Hey everyone...just had some free time this morning and thought I would write a quick little blurb about what is happening with me.....ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!!!

I am just working and trying to start taking some more pics. I don't know if I have told everyone but I have two places where you can see my pictures(Not personal ones, just my landscape/nature photos).

http://chadalyx.deviantart.com

http://www.flickr.com/photos/chadstrong

Those are my two sites. I hope you enjoy them. Have a great rest of the weekend and I will talk with you all later. BYE

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chad, what are you using for a TV Tuner on your computer?

Chad said...

I am using the ATI TV Wonder Pro.

Anonymous said...

What a talented guy you are! Awesome...I especially like the neon mountain one...Too cool.

Anonymous said...

Hey...funny thing...I have a neighbor James Moore, he and Scott have been buds since they discovered a mutual affinity for trains. Anywho...today they were working on Scott's train and he told me that his sister, Becky, used to date you. I couldn't remember her at first but I think I can now. Do YOU remember her? If so you'll have to refresh my memory. Small world, eh? They are cousins to the Olsens (Kelly, Crystal, etc.) from Fillmore too...that's how we came to figure out all the wacky relationships. Anyway, love you...bye.