Monday, January 09, 2006

Bella is back in School

Hey everyone...Spring Semester started up today so that means Bella is heading BACK TO SCHOOL!!! She will be going more this semester, but it is okay because she LOVES it. THey all love her at the school as well.

I am also busy trying to refinance my house so I can buy Krissy out of it. What a pain in the keister! Hopefully will have it all figured out by week's end or the weekend as some of you like to call it.

Let's start leaving the comments people...or the blog may come to a halt. have a good day

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've got a comment for you....Love ya! T:)

Geoffrey said...

comment, comment, comment, comment, comment, comment. (haha...no comment)But if I were to comment, comment, comment, comment, comment.

Anonymous said...

Listen to the man with the grey beard - Socrates

Erin Strong said...

mike says quit crying -- and to either keep writing or start calling :)
Love ya!
Erin

Anonymous said...

I love you and it was good to see you. Call more often and keep the blog going, LOVE IT, If my computer worked I'd blog too....Scotts going to save me and fix the computer, but not until I can get it down.....My mouth feels much better, thought you'd be worried about that....:) Love ya kisses to Bella....