Thursday, November 24, 2005

Happy T-Day!!!

Well today is Thanksgiving Day. I just want to start this blog by saying something that I am very grateful for and that is my daughter Isabella. She brings so much joy to me that I am glad I have her at this time in my life. I can't imagine what it would be like without her.

I also want to gives thanks to my best friend, Kristina. I know some of you may think that weird, but she has given me SO much support and kindness that I just want her to know that I love her and will always be there to help.

Next, I am thankful for my family. You have all been very supportive of me through this entire divorce. I know some of you don't quite understand what is going on, but just remember that I will love all of you forever.

And to Dez and Geoff, your compassion and loyalty has not gone unnoticed. I will remember the concern you showed for my well being always. You are even closer to me now than you were before. I love you guys and miss you more than ever. I hope to be able to come down there and visit with you soon.

I have rambled on enough...love to all, Chad

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chad,
You remind me how thankful I am for each child of mine. You seem to be handling this time with serenity and grace, even though it may not seem that way to you. I am thankful that I know you, and through you, Bella & Krissy. I wish peace, happiness and love for you all.
Dad

Anonymous said...

I had a ball with Bella, she is quite the card. She was making me laugh all through the holiday. The comment about the poo pie was the best. For those of you who don't know. I was making pumpkin pies and asked Bella if she wanted some and she said. " Ou no , they look like poo pies" and then raspberried at me....Well, I said and we both laughed.....
I kept asking her if she had to go potty and she once looked at me with her "mean look" and said NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. OK..........

Dezaree said...

Chad,
Just wanted to let you know how much Geoff and I miss you and appreciate what you said about us. We are greatful for your friendship and wish nothing but the best for you. I was just reading to comment from your mom about Bella. That is hillarious. She's qute the character now huh? That's one of the many things that Geoff and I are very grateful for is having been able to watch Bella grow up. We miss it terribly. We just hope that she is doing well, and that she won't forget her "Aunt and Uncle". Give her a big hug for us. Love ya!!!!!!! Dez

Anonymous said...

Hey, how about some news. How's the Bella doing. THanksgiving is gone. Christmas is almost here.
What does Bella want for Christmas.
She always just said Cinderella.
Haven't a clue what that could be ... Love ya Mom