Saturday, November 05, 2005

Cleaning Time!!!

Well I have been TRYING to pick up the house...I kind of let it get dirty over the past couple of days. I am not a big fan of cleaning but...it has to be done. I found out this week that I am getting another award at work. I am not sure why I am getting it, but they think I need one so I will LET them give me one. LOL It is called the Extra Mile Award. I have no idea what it will consist of but if I know the TSA and I think I do...it will be a pin. WHOOPIE!!!!!!!!

Well I have to change the laundry over now. I hope life is finding everyone well and that no one is sick like I was last weekend. WHEW! Glad that is over with. I can't wait to talk to you all again....BYE, Chad

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chad,
Glad you are feeling better. I know you are feeling a lot better if you are feeling like cleaning. Cleaning will usually give me a relapse (that's my story and I'm sticking to it). I am also glad that the TSA recognizes your outstanding ability, we have all been aware of it for some time.
Per your request, here is your monopoly list:
America in a box
M - Deluxe Edition
M - Disney Edition
M - LotR Edition
M - Millenium Edition
M - Regular Edition
M - Scooby-Doo
M - Star Wars Edition (Ltd Collectors)
M - The .com Edition
M - The Simpsons Edition
M Jr. - Toy Story Edition
M Party - Nintendo GameCube
Whoville-opoly
Make-your-own-opoly

Love, Dad & Pam

Anonymous said...

Hey, very proud of you and your accomplishment. You are the best.
Maybe this award will get you the grand prize. The job down south.......That would be worth the pin...wear it proudly. You always were my cleanest child...Love you