Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Finally Feeling Better!!!

Well I am now no longer contagious. My throat has been feeling a lot better, but is still a little scratchy. I have Bella with me today. I missed her on Monday/Tuesday. I am glad that I get to see her today, she is SO cute. I am going to try and post a picture of her in her Halloween costume. She looked very pretty. I am sorry that I didn't get to take her out this year. But I am glad that she got to go on Sat. with the rest of the girls. Well, I was just letting everyone know that I am feeling better and to tell my mom and sister's that......I AM A BIG BOY and can take care of myself. Just teasing you guys. Thanks for all your concern. BYE

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's great to hear you are feeling better. The Saturday "creepiness" must have been the start of the strep. Life ought to look pretty good after this last week! I am looking forward to seeing the picture of Bella. We really enjoy the calendar that we have and look forward to turning each month so that we can see another picture of Bella. I love you - Dad

Anonymous said...

Hey Chad,
I'm glad your feeling better. I hope to see you soon, Scott & I miss you.
Love ya Becki