Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Final Papers!

Well today Krissy and I went to the court and turned in our final divorce papers. Everything is signed and notarized. They told us at the court that the judge it was assigned to is retiring next week and his replacement won't be starting until early December. So we may not have the divorce finalized until around my birthday. Umm...happy birthday to me? We went and saw the Harry Potter movie. I liked it. Bella got scared in a couple of spots at the end. I knew she would. So I had to leave the theater and didn't get to see the whole "Mad-Eye" Moody part at the end. But I am sure I will see it again.

For those of you who have been trying to keep in touch with me...I am sorry that I haven't been reciprocating the favor. I have just been focusing on me lately. I will try and be better from here on out. Love to everyone, Chad

3 comments:

Erin Strong said...

Speaking of happy birthday, thanks for the post to me :)
Hope all is well, I am very jealous that you have seen the harry potter movie. we are going this weekend :)
Talk to you soon!
Love, erin

Chad said...

WOW!!! The southern Strongs ARE alive. LOL Just teasing ya. I am going to have to go and see the movie again...Since I missed part of the end. Well, anyway, I will talk with you guys later. Love ya, Chad

Anonymous said...

Pam & I have it on our agenda for this weekend too. Along with Zathura, if I can talk Pam into it. I'm glad you are all posting. It feels good to know what is going on with everyone.
Love, Dad & Pam