Monday, February 04, 2008

Time Flies...

So in two days Bella will be turning 5. I can't believe how fast these years have gone by. When I talk to her on the phone she sounds like such a little lady now. I am definitely blessed to have her as my daughter. She is by far the greatest thing that has ever happened to me (and that ever WILL happen). I still don't know what I am going to get her for her birthday. I'm sure we'll find something though.

And now for something completely different....

I got my taxes done (finally) and with my refund I plan on getting myself a new car. My current car will not survive the next year. Think of it as being hooked up to a respirator and being forced to run a marathon. I've been looking around and found a car that I like. I'll get more into that when I actually have a new car though.

Hope all is well with everyone. Much Love, Chad

3 comments:

Geoffrey said...

The fact that Bella is turning 5 is crazy!! It wasn't that long ago that she was screaming at balloons and making Dez ever more baby hungry. I'm glad to hear that you are getting a new ride, you work hard and deserve it.

Marchelle said...

Kids do grow very, very fast. I am amazed everyday as well. I'm way excited for your new car too!! That will be so much fun!!

Dezaree said...

I agree with my hubby. It's not right that she is 5. She's supposed to stay the little Bella bug that we left. Yeah about the new car. Road trip soon?