Thursday, February 21, 2008

The Guzzler

So I am finally out of the Malibu. All I can say is HALLELUJAH!!!! I was looking at getting a nice mid-size SUV, but when I test drove some of them I just liked the feel of the Dodge Durango better. It feels more sturdy and it also had less road noise than the others. The downsides to getting rid of the Malibu are that I now have a car payment and this thing is VERY, VERY thirsty. Huge gas tank (25+ gal.) but I like having a car with power. :) So I will just get used to the hit to my wallet every time I fill this thing up. lol

I got to see Bella this last Tuesday as well. I was SO glad to see her. I've missed her lots. I'm glad that I will get to see her for a little longer next month (or whenever I can work out some time off).

Much Love,
Chad

7 comments:

Dezaree said...

saaaaaweeeeeeettt! Welcome to the wonderful world of SUV's. Paying for gas does suck, but honestly I could never go back to owning a car. It's much better being up off the road, and having something sturdy under you. How fun. What color is that? It's hard to tell. But I like it. I guess that we'll be twins in the SUV department....it's a long story, but Justin is GIVING us his old Durango, because he has a new SUV and doesn't need it anymore. Not to rub it in :(. That was rude wasn't it?

Dezaree said...

BBBBBBUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTT......your's is a much nicer color, and A LOT newer than ours will be. SO.....you win.

Chad said...

It's a burgundy color. And I'm not sure I win if you're getting yours for FREE!!! I'd take an older one without payments ANY day. :)

Tonya said...

Looks like your moving up in the world, little bro...I'm still waiting for my ride!

Marchelle said...

That is a wonderful looking SUV, Chad. You are very lucky!! I am so green!!! Now I don't know what to think...

Anissa said...

Nice!!!
I love it - Inside and out.
Check my blog - I actually wrote.

Anonymous said...

Too busy out driving to blog?