Saturday, November 04, 2006

A Headache a Day........

So if you will all remember about my REALLY bad headaches that I used to get about 4-5 years ago, you will remember that they used to practically knock me out of commission. Well, they came back about a year ago and have been gradually getting worse and worse. So this last week I went to a chiropractor in St. George to see what he had to say about it, so for $20 I got a initial consult and he took some xrays. This Wednesday I am going to be going over my xrays with him to see what else he has to say about it. Mainly to see if my posture problems are muscular or skeletal. I will fill you all in later. But that's enough of that.

I hope everything is going well with everyone.
Much love,
Chad

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope that is all that is causing them and can be cured easily.
Back out of place, does do you in... AUnt Pam had bad back curvature hope its not that bad.
Let me know ...We had all the other tests...Stress and caffine still a factor????? Love ya...