Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Halloween 2006


Bella had lots of fun on Halloween this year. She dressed up as a lovely "Sleeping Beauty". Everyone she hugged was left with a "sparkling aura" around them (aka Glitter Everywhere).

We went out to Tonya's and went Trick or Treating with the cousins for about a half hour or so (which is PLENTY of candy for a 3 yr old). We then went to Chili's and had dinner with Scott and Becki. Bella was extremely hyper late last night, she was spinning around singing, "I love candy, Yes I do, I love candy, Yes I do". It was kinda funny and she hadn't even eaten that much of her candy. She was just being a cute little girl.

I hope everyone else's Halloween went just as great as ours did. I also hope Ashton had a great birthday and got lots of cool presents.

Much love to everyone,
Chad & Bella

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bella looked so cute. Glad she got to spend time with the "girls". Im waiting for other pictures....yours are the first online...Love ya...kisss to bella bug for me....Love Mom

Dezaree said...

Bella looks so beautiful. I can't believe how dang cute she is and how much she has grown up. sniff sniff. Give her loves from us!