Tuesday, October 17, 2006

SNOW


So Bella and I wake up this morning and what should we see outside but SNOW!!! That's right....the first snowfall of the winter season. Bella was pretty excited to see it. Not much is going on here this week. Just chillin' at home and such. I hope everyone is having fun preparing for Halloween. That will be creeping up on us here pretty soon. As will the "changing of the clocks". Not so sure how I'm gonna feel about going to work after that happens. Sure it will be like gaining an hour, but still going to work at 5 in the morning just makes you stop and think, "WHY am I up?"

Much love,
Chad

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't get that much snow. I bet Bella was excited. Still didn't see your pictures on the news, though. Love ya much Mom

Erin Strong said...

What a cool picture! We don't have snow, but it has been nice and cool in the mornings :)
love, erin and mike

Anissa said...

HHHHEEEELLLLLPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!
(See Anissa's blog)
PS love YOUR picture

Anonymous said...

Great picture! I thought that we would beat you for snow, but we are still without. That's OK, the landscaper hasn't finished the yard for the open house yet, so we can stand to wait a little longer.

It was great to see you. Thanks for bringing Bella over, it helped make our trip. Love, Dad & Pam

Dezaree said...

Looks cold. Ya, we're kicking it here in 80+ degree weather. Jealous? I am actually jealous of you, because I miss the seasons. Make a snowman for me!!!