Monday, October 02, 2006

Hello October

Just wanted to put down a quick note...I don't have bella this week, cuz Krissy is going to Denver for two weeks on Sunday to train for her new job. So she won't get to see Bella for two weeks. But I did get to see Bella on Sunday. I went up the canyon with Krissy, Bella, and some of Krissy's family. It was fun. We had lunch and went on a little mini hike up to the kids' pond at Woods Ranch. That is pretty much all that has been happening. So talk to you all later.

Much Love,
Chad

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chad...I can take Bella on the 19th and 20th if you still want me to....Just let me know times, etc.

Dezaree said...

Hey! Just thought that I would say hello. Haven't heard much from you lately.....except for the other day when you were playing Halo with Geoff. Hope everything is well with you and Bella. Talk to you soon????