Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Mom's Roof Is........

FINALLY DONE!!! My mom and I got started this morning getting her roof done. We were resealing it with an aluminum roof sealant. It didn't take as long as we thought it would, but that is a good thing. (We may not have done it quite the way we were supposed to, but we are done and that is the most important thing). I know after you all read Anissa's blog that you are gonna give me crap for not having as many blogs as her this month, so if you can (which I know you won't be able to) refrain from making some smart-ass comment about it.

Much Love,
Chad

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just me "refraining", I wanted to make sure I got credit, since if all I did was "refrain", you wouldn't know.

Today's question: Don't you have to "frain" before you can "refrain"?
Follow-up: Does "frain" have anything to do with music?

Love, Dad

Anonymous said...

Thanks again for your help on the roof detail. It is good to know that the ceilings won't be leaking this winter..(knock on wood).
I may be down this weekend to get the tiles for my kitchen. ANissa is seeing the Dr. FRiday and I maybe bringing the boat down to Tonya's. Uncure still but I'll let everyone know. Love you lots Bye...