Thursday, September 14, 2006

W....W.......Wednesday

Well I spent the morning playing with Bella. She played "the Marble game" again. She loves playing that game. Then we went down to St. George for the afternoon. I spent a couple of hours at Tonya's house and Bella always loves hanging out there. She would have stayed the night if we would have let her.

I am still trying to decide what to do for my vacation. I have thought about going out and getting some pics of some other local places that my friends have talked about. So we will see and then this weekend is Cedar City's 2nd Annual SkyFest. I am going to get out there and try to get some good shots of the hot air balloons. Should be fun.

Well it is late and I should be asleep. So....

Much Love,
Chad

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You didn't come see me!?!??
SNIFF, SNIFF, Quiver, Quiver!!