Saturday, September 09, 2006

Update Shmupdate!

So you all want a brief glimpse into the life of Chad eh? Well, I have officially cancelled my trip to Arizona. There are two main reasons why I did so...1) My enging has started to make a knocking sound. It is off and on right now and I am taking my car in next week to figure out what it is exactly and 2) Seeing as how Bella just barely got back from a long trip I don't quite think she is up for another one so soon. She had an especially rough time on the way home from California. I promise to make it down that way sometime soon.

Also, tonight Marchelle and I went to see The Illusionist with Edward Norton and Jessica Biel and Paul Giamatti. I must say this is one of the better films that I have seen as of late. I really enjoyed it. Go see it, you may enjoy it as well.

So other than that not much is going on. I get Bella tomorrow and that is always exciting for me. I love our time together and miss her whenever she is gone.

Much Love,
Chad

2 comments:

Geoffrey said...

ya ya ya....car problems.....ya ya ya.....Bella traveling a lot. We know that you're just avoiding us. Just say it!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Chad,

Sorry about you not being able to make the trip to AZ, I know how much you were counting on seeing the zonies and spending time with Bella. Go ahead and plan some intense 1 on 1 time with Bella, don't miss out on that. Make the trip to AZ later.

Also, I want to thank you for your help on deciding on a laptop. I was just overwhelmed between want and need. You helped me to clarify that and I think I have a good system on order, due 9/20. I will let you know how it works out.

Love, Dad