Thursday, August 24, 2006

Pass This Movie...

So Marchelle and I went to see PULSE today. Don't bother. Unless you wanna sit through an hour and a half of BOREDOM. Wait...I take that back. There were some pretty humorous parts in it...only cuz the people act so freakin' cheezy. So keep your money in your pocket.

I took Bella back to Krissy's last night then afterwards I went to see Tonya. My visit ended up being about 3 hrs long. I wasn't quite expecting to stay that long, but I had fun. She showed me her new game table (she is quite proud of it...as shown in HER blog). She fed me some chili...it was very good(I don't know what "spices" Taylor was having troubles with, but to each their own, I guess).

Well I hope all is going well with the rest of you.

Much love,
Chad

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Never even heard of that movie. So no worries there. Glad you liked the chili...Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Good to hear about Marchelle you didn't say if you were still seeing her...good to know..
the movie of Bella and the video game wasn't doing well...kept starting and stopping so I couldn't watch...
I have written on my blog....yea me....Love you Mom....Glad Tonya has good Chili..I'll remember that.