Sunday, August 06, 2006

Days Off

I am very much so looking forward to my days off. Bella is going to see Grandma and Papa Great for a few days. So I am just going to lounge on my butt and not worry about anything. Yay for me. Yesterday I went up Beaver Canyon for the first time EVER. I liked it. I couldn't believe how much more green it is up there than it is up Cedar Canyon. The main reason being that the "bark beetle" hasn't killed the majority of the trees up that canyon. I may have to explore it more at a later date. My friend Marchelle took me up there to see what it looked like. It was a fun date. She made fried chicken and potato salad and we had watermelon and cantaloupe for dessert. It was pretty good.

That is all I have to say for this blog. Hope to hear from more of you on this one. :-D

No comments: