Thursday, April 01, 2010

Well Hello

I see that it has been quite awhile since I have posted anything on here. I guess I've relied a little too heavily on Facebook to get my news out to those I love. Well I guess I will throw a little something up here for fun. :)

As most of you already know, I will be getting married this summer to my wonderful fiance, Lynn. She has made me the happiest guy in the world. (I also happen to consider myself the luckiest guy as well). I can't wait to be her husband. In fact, we are taking a little day trip to Vegas this weekend to check out some venues where we would like to have the wedding. I have seen pictures of a few of them and they all look fantastic. Also, I got to see the ring that Lynn chose for me today and does she have some good taste or what. ;) Love you baby.

I was glad to have Bella with me this last weekend, even though I bored her to death because I was very sick. She was nice enough to put up with me though. :) We had fun playing games and watching some videos. I had to buy her an early Easter present though, so we went to the store and she picked out a mermaid Barbie doll and the movie that went with it. :) She loved them both. Can't wait to see her again at the end of April.

Speaking of...I thought "April showers" were supposed to be RAIN, not almost a foot of SNOW on top of my car. This is a very cruel joke on Mother Nature's part.

Sorry for my slacking on the updates. Can't promise they will get any better though. lol

Much Love,
Chad

1 comment:

Marchelle said...

That is so exciting about your wedding!! Best wishes to the both of you!! I'm so glad you are so happy!