Friday, April 27, 2007

Word To The Wise

NEVER buy a Chevy Malibu.

Since purchasing my car I have had to replace the rack and pinion not ONCE, not TWICE, but now officially THREE times now. On my way home from work yesterday I completely lost my power steering. I was hoping that it was just a hose leak or at the worst a seal in the power steering pump, but of course not...it has to be one of the most expensive things I've had to fix on this car.

So here I speak out to any future car buyers......DO NOT BUY A CHEVY MALIBU!!!!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry about the stupid car. What is the verdict on transportation.
How is Bella did you see her this week. Seems like I talked to you and she was there. My mind is worped with time frames lately.
Or time worps...You know what I mean. Friday, need I say more.
Love ya Call Mom

Anissa said...

note to self: before buying a car this summer, ask chad what a rack and pinnon is and what does it do?

Chad said...

A rack & pinion is A MONEY PIT THAT SUCKS YOUR SOUL FROM YOUR BODY AND THEN KICKS YOUR LIFELESS CORPSE OVER A CLIFF AND LAUGHS THE WHOLE TIME THIS HAPPENS.

Dezaree said...

that's tragic man.

Anonymous said...

Dude. Overreact much?

Anonymous said...

Nothing like a car to cause an over-reaction, unless of course you count teenagers & ex's.

Be cool, be calm, dream of the day that you are crusing in the car of your dreams............ I still do.

Love, Dad