Friday, April 06, 2007

If you ever wanna know....

what could be making your car engine squeal....I suggest looking under the hood. You'll never know what you may find. Like this...



My belt had shredded into two halves. Right down the middle and as you can see the pulley was completely missing off the end of my tensioner. The guy was surprised that I had driven it two days with it in this condition. And this is what it is SUPPOSED to look like:



So 150 bucks down and I now have a new belt and tensioner in my car and it is squeal free. :)

Much Love,
Chad

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm amazed that you got home too.
Did you take pictures of the girls on Sat. Put the good ones on ok.... Love ya. Mom

Anonymous said...

Still waiting for the pictures.
Pictures on TV too.....Love ya

Anonymous said...

Hey Chad,
Glad you made it home. Along the CashFlow 101 line. Set aside a car payment each month. When you need to, use the money you have set aside to repair the current car. At the end of the year, you should have about 1/2 of the money that you have set aside. Keep this up until you can buy a new (used car). The above is based on $150 per month average maintenance, usually less and a car payment of $300 per month, usually more.

Call when you can, I would love to talk to you voice-to-voice. Hope to see you soon. Give Bella a big hug and kiss from us.

Love from Dad & Pam