Saturday, October 29, 2005

Today REALLY Sucks!!!

This has to be the worst day of my life. It all started when I didn't get enough sleep last night. I was tossing and turning all over the place. Then I had to go to work this morning. When I was done with that I had to take my car in to get the brakes changed. While I was waiting for them to finish the brakes I started to feel funny...You know when your skin becomes so sensitive that if anything is touching it you feel like you are going to throwup? That is how I have felt all day. Then I had to go back to work...It was okay , because there wasn't very many passengers, the only problem we had was that one of our machines broke down and I had to call someone in Vegas to come and fix it. Well I didn't think that they would come until tomorrow, lo and behold, right as I lay down in my bed.....My phone rings. It is the repairman and he asks if he can come up today...I said sure....Now mind you I had just taken about a half dose of NyQuil to help me sleep. So I try to get in as much rest as I can before he gets here. He tells me he should be there around 430/500 so I wake up and head out to the airport...he then calls me to tell me that he is just entering the gorge South of St. George. So I went back out to my car and fell asleep. He showed up at around 6. He just barely left so I have been sitting at the airport trying to stay awake for about 3 hours. But that's not all.....We have a CHARTER FLIGHT to screen tonight. That is 120 passengers and I am still draggin' from earlier. I NEED HELP!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

No comments: